Post-secondary Certificate - Entertainment Management
|Entertainment Management Certificate Requirements
|Entertainment Management Certificate Electives
Degree Specific Credits: 18
Required Cumulative GPA: 3.0
- This certificate is open to all majors across campus.
- The 3.0 GPA requirement pertains specifically to the 18 credits listed below, not a student’s cumulative GPA.
- Special Topics courses (x91) and a maximum of three internship credits (x98) may count towards Certificate electives if approved by the UMEM Program Director.
Entertainment Management Certificate Requirements
|Complete all of the following courses:
|Principles of Entertainment Management I
|Principles of Entertainment Management II
Entertainment Management Certificate Electives
- Up to 3 credits of BMGT 498 can count towards the 9 credits of electives.
- BMGT 498 must be an entertainment-based internship to count towards the 9 credits of electives.
|Complete nine credits from the following courses:
|Business Ethics and Social Responsibility
|Introduction to Entertainment Management
|Business of Film & Television
|Leadership and Motivation
|Entertainment Rsrch & Planning
|E Commerce: a Managerial Perspective
|Non Profit Marketing
|Integrated Online Marketing
|Introduction to Film Editing
|History of Jazz
|History of Rock & Roll
|Intro to Music Literature
|Music History II
|Practical Applications in Nonprofit Administration
|Stage Management I
Minimum Required Grade: B