Alexander Blewett III School of Law
Catalog Year: 2022-23
- Students completing the Juris Doctor without a Certificate require 90 credits.
- Students completing the Juris Doctor with a Certificate require 95 credits.
- Students must complete a course that fulfills the Advanced Writing Requirement (AWR).
- Students must complete a course that fulfills the Oral Argument Requirement (OAR).
- Student must complete a minimum of 4 clinic credits.
- See the Law School website for specific course requirements and additional information about the Juris Doctor degree.