Business Analytics M.S.
Master of Science - Business Analytics
College of Business
Catalog Year: 2022-23
Degree Specific Credits: 32
Required Cumulative GPA: 3.0
- The Masters of Business Analytics (MSBA) is a 32 credit, one year program, offered through flexible delivery, either on campus or off campus using Zoom technology.
- Upon completion of the program foundation classes, the one year MSBA consists of 21 credits of required courses and 11 credits of electives, to assist in self-designing a program to meet your individualized needs.
- All coursework focuses on providing experience with both hard technical skills and soft business skills.
- The core curriculum includes the study of business intelligence, big data analytics, business statistics, statistical computing, data mining and management, and communicating insights based on data analysis and associated decision-making.
- Prior to starting the MSBA program, student must complete the required foundations courses.
|Complete all of the following courses:|
|BMIS 601||Business Intelligence||3|
|BMIS 625||Mining of Text & Unstructured Data||3|
|BMKT 642||Advanced Marketing Research||3|
|BMKT 670||Applied Data Analytics||3|
|BMKT 673||Advanced Applied Modeling||3|
|BMKT 680||Big Data and Innovation||3|
Minimum Required Grade: C
- A wide variety of elective opportunities allows students to customize the program to their own career goals. The electives listed below are a sample of the electives that are available. Having an array of options allows students to design the MSBA program to meet their needs. Electives also include independent studies and internships.
- Integrated Online Marketing
- Data Visualization
- Applications of Mining Big Data
- Digital Tech in the Arts I
- Introduction to Consulting
- Management of Information Systems
- Explore full descriptions of core classes and electives in the MSBA program.
|Complete 11 credits of elective courses.||11|